The Trip of a Lifetime With National Geographic
In honor of having 125 years of exploration trips around the world, National Geographic is offering truly the trip of a lifetime. By traveling on a private airplane (open only to trip participants), travelers can enjoy the freedom of visiting locations and doing activities such as:
* Meditating in a Buddhist temple in Nepal;
* snorkel within the “floating gardens” near Rock Islands, Palau;
* walk amidst the ruins of temples in Laos (a UNESCO World Heritage section) and act like royalty when walking through the royal palace of King Sisavang Vong;
* explore the ocean with oceanographer Sylvia Earle in Maldives;
* watch birds as they take flight and leave footprints in the desert in Botswana;
* hike through the mountains of Rwanda to find gorillas;
* and dance in the streets of Spain before traveling back home.
While definitely costing the amount of a trip of a lifetime, National Geographic does excellent trips and focuses on providing people with a high-rated experience on all of their adventures.
If you want to read more about this special 125 years of travel journey, click here: http://www.nationalgeographicexpeditions.com/expeditions/explorers-jet-tour/detail?utm_source=NGE-Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=20120604-JuneNewTrips&utm_campaign=NGExpeditions
If you want general information about their trips: http://www.nationalgeographicexpeditions.com/