5 Cities. 2 Countries. 1 Unique Study Abroad Program.
For those who want a more active study abroad experience, I would suggest looking at the Eastern European Study Abroad program.
Some of the highlights to their program include:
* Studying in 5 different cities;
* In 2 countries (Ukraine and Russia);
* No foreign language pre-requisite requirement;
* Free weekend field trips to cultural sites within the various cities you travel to;
* And a great support system for students and parents.
By participating in programs that have a strong travel emphasis, students will get to learn more about more cultures, see more sights and experience more foods and events than being in one location would allow!
For more information, check out their website at: http://eesabroad.org/